Welcome to the world of cold foil!
Using cold foil technology adds value to your business! The eye catching results make your products stand out from the crowd and will increase your company’s visibility. Cold foil also offers different advantages compared to hot foil:
• Expensive dies not needed
• Cold foil technology remains accurate at high speeds
• Make-ready times are a matter of minutes
• Cold foil modules are easy to operate
• Overprinting in almost every color
In other words, working with cold foil technology is the best for your business and products!
Vinfoil has combined these advantages into several unique cold foil modules. We even add another aspect to the equation: Foil Saving/ Multiple Foil Use (MFU). This patented unique technique is designed to save up to 85% of foil! Adding one of our MFU equipped Optima modules to your printing press makes your business more profitable in an instant.
Not only does Vinfoil’s MFU technique saves foil, it also has big advantages compared to other foil saving methods like indexing.
Vinfoil Intelligent Foil Optimizing Programme (VIFOP)
“What do you mean with VIFOP™? This is the first question we get when we mention it. It is our Vinfoil Intelligent Foil Optimizing Programme! Together with our MFU technology, it is one of our unique and patented foil saving methods.
How it works?
- Upload a PDF file of job into your personalized web-based VIFOP™ directory
- VIFOP™ will detect foiling area’s and calculate the optimal job layout, foil savings and machine settings. It even can calculate with existing foil rolls stock, if uploaded
- The job layout/machine settings can be uploaded (via USB) into the machine
- The data will automatically set the Multiple Foil Use system and laser of the Foil Shaft Changer for perfect placement of the foil cores.
Once a job is uploaded into the Vinfoil module, all parameters will be memorized ensuring equal foil saving results every time! Pre-setting the data also means your changeover times are much shorter.
You will get a free VIFOP™ subscription the first year? So you can save foil without any extra costs!
For more information go to www.vinfoil.com