Environmental sustainability plays a key role in the investment choices of those who choose plants and machines for large-scale production.
Thanks to continuous investments in research and development of new technologies, SMI has recently launched a new stretch film packer, called SFP 30 ERGON, that perfectly combines the need to reduce the use of plastics and energy consumption in packaging plants for the food & beverage industry.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SFP SERIES
- less packaging material used (-30/40 % vs. traditional shrink wrappers): 10 micron thick stretch film is used
- energy saving: there is no heating tunnel with electrical resistances
- stable and resistant packs thanks to the double cross wrap of film around the group of containers
- easy machine access: ergonomic design of the system, typical of the ERGON range
- MotorNet System® automation and control based on Sercos filedbus
- operator panel with 7’’ interactive touchscreen display with interface in 32 languages and simple and user-friendly controls
- motors equipped with built-in digital servo-drivers: solution that generates less heat inside the electrical cabinet, thus reducing energy costs of heat waste and air conditioning fitted on the machine
- fewer CO2 emissions: to benefit the environment
For more information, please visit https://www.smigroup.it/