Yesterday as today, SMI has been the reference point for many food and beverage manufacturers that want to invest in efficient, sustainable and increasingly compact bottling and packaging solutions.
At Drinktec trade fair, that will be held in Munich (Germany) from 12-16 September 2022, SMI will present the new EBS KL ERGON compact stretch-blow moulder for production requirements up to 2,500 bottles/hour per cavity.
Inspired by Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things (IoT) principles, the new EBS KL ERGON series, available in stand-alone, as well as in ECOBLOC® version (integrated with a rotary electronic filler and a rotary capper), is the ideal solution for the production of PET and rPET containers up to 25,000 bottles/hour.
The advantages of EBS KL ERGON range at a glance
- compact and ergonomic design
- fully electronic processes and operations
- easy and fast format changeover
- significant energy saving, also thanks to AirMaster compressed air recovery system, supplied as standard equipment
- low transport cost (a container is enough)
- installation and start up in a few days
- high stretch-blow moulding quality
- easy management of the plant, thanks to the touch screen control panel and the intuitive graphics
- predictive maintenance